Tuesday, December 4, 2007

God's team is not the Ravens.

So Barrows and I have had a plan for a blog for quite some time now, and just hours ago I had a sudden urge to really act on it. So here it is. The topic was originally supposed to be a Mets/Yankees quarrel, as most would expect, but in my initiative rush, I decided it would be fun to tackle a few extra sports outside of my niche. Don't worry, there will be plenty of baseball talk, but for now, football!

Not 20 minutes ago, my beloved (errr..maybe I'm thinking of another 'b' word, probably 'bandwagon') Ravens fought Satan's Patriots to the very last minute. I'm guessing there was some payoff for the refs to call that many penalties in the last minute of the game. Hell, the Patriots kicked off from the RAVENS' 35-yard line!
Anyway, I'm excited to finally be a blogger. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like livejournal did (see: http://yeahtravi.livejournal.com/) --disclaimer--note the year was 2004, I was away at Virginia Tech and my life was more of a mess than it is now.

In closing, Tom Brady sucks, more than Derek Jeter...until baseball season anyway.

No comments: