Thursday, January 3, 2008

Note: Never pick Oklahoma in a BCS bowl game

Enough said.

While making my picks, I thought perhaps they could turn it around this year, and beat a smaller, slower, weaker team, but again, they failed.

I haven't been keeping track of my picks the past couple days. I'm falling way behind, but I'll probably update after VT romps Kansas. Getcha popcorn ready, kids.

Now I know my Hokies are 0-2 in the big BCS games, almost as bad as the Sooners, and Vince Hall is questionable after bruising his knee at a...beach party...but I really don't think defense will dictate this game, so I hate to say it, but the VT offense is gonna have to pull out some tricks and try to control the tempo of the game. I think this one will be better than most people think.

My predictions have been all over the place this bowl season (see: Holiday Bowl/Chick-Fil-A Bowl as opposed to the Sun Bowl/Capitol One Bowl), but I have confidence in this game.

No comments: