Monday, March 17, 2008

Technical difficulties

The wireless network isn't available where I'm staying, and I can't post my bracket because it's not saved as an image file, it's a .html file. Oh well.

Games to watch:
Gonzaga vs. Davidson - I hate this matchup because both are capable of knocking off higher seeds. One of them will make it to the Sweet 16 (I took Davidson to the Elite Eight in one bracket).
Kansas St. vs. USC - Again, two sleeper teams pinned up against each other. Both have a great chance of beating Wisconsin in the second round (I took K-State in one and USC in another, but for all my hatred of Wisconsin, I took the Badgers over them in each game).
Oral Roberts vs. Pittsburgh - Oral Roberts can win this game

Other upsets I chose were Winthrop over Washington St., Texas A&M over BYU, Baylor over Purdue, St. Mary's over Miami (which will happen), and Kentucky over Marquette.

Final Four in one bracket:
UNC
Kansas
UCLA
Texas

In my other bracket:
UNC
Georgetown
Duke (sorry, I have to)
Texas

Of course i have plenty of time to think about what I've done and change my brackets. I probably will.

No comments: