Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week 11: Missed Thursday...Again.

Not that it's a huge deal, I definitely would have taken the Panthers over Miami with Ronnie Brown on the shelf for the rest of the season. There's no need to revisit last week's results because I seem to hover around .500 or worse every single week. The oddsmakers win again this year.

Sunday 1 p.m.

Redskins (+11)
@ Cowboys
- That's a rather large 11 the way Dallas has been playing.

Browns @ Lions (-4)
- Blackout.

49ers @ Packers (-7)
- This, the week I finally pick against the Niners, will be the week they finally cover.

Steelers (-10) @ Chiefs
- Pittsburgh has a knack for not covering, especially against bad teams. Maybe that's not the case this week.

Seahawks @ Vikings (-11)
- A.P. is due for a huge day, isn't he?

Falcons (+7) @ Giants
- Are there any good teams playing worse than these two?

Saints (-11) @ Buccaneers
- Reggie Bush is out. I don't honestly see that affecting the outcome.

Bills (+9) @ Jaguars
- This is like me picking Washington. Why not?

Colts (+2) @ Ravens
- Look, I know Indy isn't playing its best football these days, but 9-0 deserves a little respect, doesn't it?


Sunday 4 p.m.

Cardinals (-9) @ Rams
- I've had good results on the 4 p.m. games once, maybe twice this season.

Chargers (+4) @ Broncos
- San Diego smoked Philly last week, no reason to lose to Denver this week!

Bengals @ Raiders (+10)
- Is JaMarcus Russell still Oakland's QB? What happened to this poor, lost franchise? Oh yeah, Al Davis.

Jets (+11) @ Patriots
- I can't wait for the Patriots' first 4th down situation. The fans will give a very loud, sarcastic cheer when Bill Belichick opts for the punt.


Sunday 8 p.m.

Eagles (-3) @ Bears
- Interesting fact I learned today: Jay Cutler has the top selling jersey in the NFL this season. Why? I have no idea. Brett Favre is still in the league!


Monday Night FOOTBALLLLLLLL

Titans (+5) @ Texans
- Can't be worse than Baltimore/Cleveland, can it?

No comments: