Thursday, November 12, 2009

Week 10 Picks: There's a Thursday Night Game!

Ah! The San Fran/Bears game is still 0-0 so I can get away with it. Kinda. I did terrible last week, but I'm still giving myself the excuse of no internet and no TV. Can't follow anything.

Thursday (Now)

Bears (+4) @ 49ers
- Niners could actually win one for once, but I see it being by no more than a field goal.

Sunday 1 p.m.

Bills @ Titans (-7)
- Are they back?

Saints (-14) @ Rams
- Uh oh. This could be ugly.

Buccaneers @ Dolphins (-10)
- I should know better because the Dolphins only seem to play well against good teams.

Lions @ Vikings (-17)
- As tempting as it is to take the Lions to cover 17 points, the thought of the Vikings' defense simply won't allow me to.

Jaguars (+7) @ Jets
- Two of my least favorite teams to pick.

Bengals (+7) @ Steelers
- The Bengals are torturing me this year, so I'm giving in and picking them.

Broncos (-4) @ Redskins
- Denver should cover four points...

Falcons (-2) @ Panthers
- Falcons will win by one. Just watch.


Sunday 4 p.m.

Chiefs @ Raiders (-2)
- Who's watching this game with me?

Cowboys @ Packers (+3)
- Seems like a no-brainer. What am I missing here?

Seahawks @ Cardinals (-9)
- I'll get it wrong either way just like I do with these two teams every week, so I might as well make the logical wrong pick.

Eagles (+3) @ Chargers
- Pretty sure Philly is gonna blow SD out of the water.


Sunday 8 p.m.

Patriots (+3) @ Colts
- I'll be happy to get this one wrong. This is always the best game to watch every year.


Monday Night Football

Ravens @ Browns (+11)
- What are the Browns doing on MNF? I don't know, but I'm picking them.

No comments: